Saturday 21 July 2012

Its been a long time

So there was just a small gap between posts there, a mere 8 and a half months. Oops.

To quickly explain what happened, I started and completed the prep for this project in the final term of my year in 2011, much earlier than I should have due to my elective choices. This was followed by a break for the summer of two months and then me resuming my normal class structure for the following two terms, or half a year. However all that aside, I am now just 1 day away from my very first week of proper major project work and therefore the blog needs to be dug up out of the depths of the internet, dusted of, and sent back to work.

The posts from here on should be more frequent and the content more interesting as the real work on the project begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment